The code is under the manual setup optiojn

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Arnold
Schmidt
Sent: Sunday, 29 August 2021 7:52 pm
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Transferring from Iphone 8 to Iphone XR

When I transferred data from my iphone 6 to this one, I was given the option of
using the camera to scan the code, or type in a code which appeared on one
phone onto the other one. Have they done away with the entering the code
method? If so, that is unfortunate. I thought it unlikely that I could align it
properly being totally blind, and I got the impression it had to be done
properly the first time or that was too bad.

Arnold Schmidt

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone S E 2