With luck the new curvature of the phone after sitting on it will hug the side
of your face when you're on a call!

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Bill
Gallik
Sent: Sunday, 5 September 2021 9:45 pm
To: viPhone 📩 <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: !those who have IPhone 12 mini

Just a curiosity I must address in this thread; how is it that one might keep
their iPhone in his/her back pocket without risking the wreckage of same?

I myself would live in wholesale terror for fear that I might forget that my
iPhone is in my back pocket that I might sit on it!  This would likely have the
most unpleasant effect of reforming the iPhone such that it would no longer
work.

Just a “tongue-in-cheek” thought.  😊

- Bill from Ino, Wisconsin
- "There are souls in this world which have the gift of finding joy everywhere"
- "and of leaving it behind them when they go."
- Fredrick Faber

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/5CF83445-07FC-4937-A741-080F9A2A7EA5%40gmail.com.