Every year, Apple continues to develop a new version of touch ID. The
rumor mill says the company actually created a prototype of the iPhone
13 with touch ID. Somehow, the new touch ID does not meet Apple’s
standards and the team continues to develop the technology. I am not
holding my breath over it.

Podcasts and music drive my quest for more storage. I have 128 GB of
storage and look forward to an iPhone 13 with 512 GB. A trip longer
than two weeks can mean that all music gets listened to once. Old
podcast episodes are retained until the vacation.  The extra storage
means I can listen to my favorite music on the road without having to
turn to Spotify or Pandora and burn cell phone data.  Apple’s biggest
racket is charging $100 for 128 gigs of data, several times over what
the local computer shop charges for a thumb drive of the same storage.
Yet, the extra price is less than what someone would pay in extra data
charges for a streaming service if that service were of no charge to
the consumer.

Kelly

On 9/19/21, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:
> And maybe next year the regular iPhone 14 will come with a 1 Tb option, for
> me the smallest storage option is more than I need because I don't see any
> sense in, for example, having all my Audible books, well over 900 by now,
> downloaded on my phone. Whenever I want to listen to a book again I just
> find it in my library where I can then either stream it or redownload it in
> about 10 seconds. I currently have a 64 Gb iPhone 11 and I have about 30 Gb
> of free space on it, but as I always say, to each their own, you pay a big
> premium for that 1 Tb storage, but if it is what you want then that's great
> and Apple will thank you.

>>> 69d3df40%2524%2540edu&data=04%7C01%7C%7Ca9107ae3ee244435cf9708d97b6e9
>>> 17b%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637676537082074095%7
>>> CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik
>>> 1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=EzUxt0%2FDcbkvUr58WgRd4kTTIISXHjYKK
>>> tOwr%2BkOmuk%3D&reserved=0>
>>> .
>>>
>>> --
>>> The following information is important for all members of the V
>>> iPhone list.
>>>
>>> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list,
>>> or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact
>>> the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list
>>> itself.

>>> at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

>>> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.
>>> mail-archive.com%2Fviphone%40googlegroups.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7C%7Ca9
>>> 107ae3ee244435cf9708d97b6e917b%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1
>>> %7C0%7C637676537082084047%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDA
>>> iLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=CRGpY87L
>>> fMZl%2BrZdXIIsB6kjbxgPMBh9PL6OyEr1k4w%3D&reserved=0>
>>> ---
>>> Groups "VIPhone" group.
>>> send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/F8B6F7DC-96A8-4A71-8229-FD1
>>> 7C5237012%40charter.net
>>> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgro
>>> ups.google.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Fviphone%2FF8B6F7DC-96A8-4A71-8229-FD17C5
>>> 237012%2540charter.net&data=04%7C01%7C%7Ca9107ae3ee244435cf9708d97b6e
>>> 917b%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637676537082084047%
>>> 7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6I
>>> k1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Y0ClpSyTsXk7yPiSuyweyCT1vUqoltHtA5
>>> JTbBtSZ%2FM%3D&reserved=0>
>>> .
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Michael Feir
>>> Author of Personal Power; The iOS Edition
>>> http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2020/04/personal-power-ios-edition.ht
>>> ml?m=1
>>> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmich
>>> aelfeir.blogspot.com%2F2020%2F04%2Fpersonal-power-ios-edition.html%3F
>>> m%3D1&data=04%7C01%7C%7Ca9107ae3ee244435cf9708d97b6e917b%7C84df9e7fe9
>>> f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637676537082094024%7CUnknown%7CTWFpb
>>> GZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn
>>> 0%3D%7C1000&sdata=oxmXgW%2Fs33Njl7V93EDJzYKgcgtqZxEPlV66Ycrh3Ro%3D&re
>>> served=0>
>>> Twitter: mfeir
>>> Skype: michael-feir
>>> Check out my blog at:
>>> http://www.michaelfeir.blogspot.ca
>>> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.
>>> michaelfeir.blogspot.ca%2F&data=04%7C01%7C%7Ca9107ae3ee244435cf9708d9
>>> 7b6e917b%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637676537082094
>>> 024%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBT
>>> iI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=JQiXVvGirdtKZyxIsKx6emlrPHm4LZ
>>> Kcj2jd1TO7dxs%3D&reserved=0>
>>>
>>> --
>>> The following information is important for all members of the V
>>> iPhone list.
>>>
>>> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list,
>>> or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact
>>> the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list
>>> itself.
>>>
>>> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at:
>>> caraqu...@caraquinn.com

>>> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.
>>> mail-archive.com%2Fviphone%40googlegroups.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7C%7Ca9
>>> 107ae3ee244435cf9708d97b6e917b%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1
>>> %7C0%7C637676537082094024%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDA
>>> iLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=SHygFWQs
>>> bvVAa618rHoYpFk9NUW8d4OVQgW2ujXmwqY%3D&reserved=0>
>>> ---
>>> Groups "VIPhone" group.
>>> send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAE8cCzoi3AVG-%3DAW_HAmKvEC
>>> knXiMuWk4E9XwOX5xm96Fvhrog%40mail.gmail.com
>>> <https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgro
>>> ups.google.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Fviphone%2FCAE8cCzoi3AVG-%253DAW_HAmKvECk
>>> nXiMuWk4E9XwOX5xm96Fvhrog%2540mail.gmail.com%3Futm_medium%3Demail%26u
>>> tm_source%3Dfooter&data=04%7C01%7C%7Ca9107ae3ee244435cf9708d97b6e917b
>>> %7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637676537082103966%7CUn
>>> known%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1ha
>>> WwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=nukE70ZZOKnWIXk6dzYTn%2FxhcDTUa90MLQyb