From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Joe
Orozco
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 1:53 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Yes virginia, there is a Santa Claus

Would you mind kindly using more descriptive subject lines for better sorting?
Thanks much for your initial impressions of the new iPhone.--Joe

--
Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fjoeorozco.com%2Fservices%2F&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7C0063f643fe8c44161cea08d982c1f60f%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637684591832822534%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=o5paJF1uS9CYs6cWDaav2AOBhqX9aSjmsMBz5ePKpl0%3D&amp;reserved=0

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mail-archive.com%2Fviphone%40googlegroups.com%2F&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7C0063f643fe8c44161cea08d982c1f60f%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637684591832822534%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=6xDOBs2cVTE5BYgxeM9tssOdpx1DZSUWyMBcZOHidDg%3D&amp;reserved=0
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Fviphone%2FCAJNA4bmdTfroSYxis8w_wraE%253DQ2QzU_pP%253D8KBCpY%253DwPUrLyykQ%2540mail.gmail.com&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7C0063f643fe8c44161cea08d982c1f60f%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637684591832822534%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=kjXwFdf4bAIpu5d6g2blwDsVoe8Jh0rSWVgnObuFLDg%3D&amp;reserved=0.