81% I think is a percent away from when Apple recommends a battery replacement
as your phone may not deliver enough power for peak performance or whatever
they call it.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Kay
Malmquist
Sent: October 15, 2021 2:20 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Optimize battery charging?

Simon,
That is just what I am wondering about.  It seems that my battery doesn't
charge like it should.  Yes, I realize that the battery is getting older, but
it seems like it charges to fast to be getting a full charge.  I realize that
there are people that are going to think I don't know what I am talking about,
but what you said was just what I had been thinking.  Thanks.  I'm going to try
with it turned off for a wile and see what happens and what the charge time is
like.  I know that my battery is at 81 percent capacity according to the usage
percentage in settings under battery.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmqu...@gmail.com<mailto:kay.malmqu...@gmail.com>

"Where focus goes, energy flows."