Hello Cristóbal,

I am surprised to hear you say this about the OpenComm. The mic quality is
quite decent, actually, and they are far from being quiet. I've actually
used them to record a number of podcasts on my YouTube channel, which have
turned out quite fine. I also use them daily for phone calls and, again,
they work quite well.

As for muting a call, you can certainly mute a call. You need to press both
volume buttons once, and a call will be muted. Please see
https://help.aftershokz.com/hc/en-us/articles/360053359094-Commands-OpenComm#:~:text=Press%20and%20hold%20the%20volume%2B%20and%20volume%2D%20buttons%20simultaneously%20for,not%20work%20with%20all%20applications.
for the various commands for the OpenComm headset.

Thanks.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for
Windows, visit nvaccess.org <http://www.nvda-project.org>

Thank you, and have a great day!