From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Bill
Gallik
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 11:26 AM
To: viPhone đź“© <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: IOS 15

Huh, if that don’t beat all.  Maybe I’ll try a reset and hope that resolves the
problem with auto routing to the speaker!

If that does resolve the issue, I’ll be sure to note that to the list.

- Bill from Ino, Wisconsin
- "I LOVE living, I have some problems with my LIFE,"
- "but living is the best thing they've come up with so far."
- Neil Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/99379AA6-A2AE-45D3-85CE-F71F7E11B567%40gmail.com.