Awesome! It’s good to know both ways work for the iPhone SE 2020 because I
might consider getting that phone when my contract for the 6S expires. Or maybe
I will keep my 6S a little longer after I’m not sure yet. And you’re right, it
is good to close everything in the app switcher and restart my phone from time
to time. That’s what I do.