I agree with you totally, Sieghard.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2021 12:43 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Three questions

Keep in mind that I think even the smallest widget will take up the same space
as 4 app icons across two rows, e.g. assume you have App Store, Clock in the
top row on the left and in the second spot from the left, then you have
Settings and Camera in the second row below App Store and Clock.

If you put a widget in that position all of these icons are pushed over and
that square is taken up by the widget. Personally I don't find them very
useful, but that is just me and I'm sure there are people on here who use and
like them.