From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2021 1:01 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: the today screen again

Your problem is that  you are going  into Edit mode in the search field and at
that point a 4-finger single tap on the bottonm half of the screen will take
you to the last element on the screen which would be the dictate button on the
keyboard.

Don't double tap on that search field, just go to the Today View and do a
4-finger tap near the bottom of the screen or just continue to flick right
until you get to the very bottom and you find the Edit d button I mentioned.
Now double tap, then go again to the very end by flicking right a lot or again
use the 4-finger tap and you find the customize button.

Once you activate customize you get to choose from all the options and you can
add items to the Today View, remove others which are already there if you don't
want them and reorder what is showing the way you want.

Best regards,

Sieghard