From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Che Martin
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 7:15 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: transferring playlist to iphone from iTunes

  Hi tom,
  It looks like mine works a bit differently than what your describing here,
but knowing I needed to go down to my device to choose the playlist was a
big help.
  Another thing that has been a hinderance I think is that even though I set
jaws to beginner verbosity, it is not teling me items are collapsable, or
levels of items, etc.
  Anyhow, was finally able to sync up a playlist and afterwards know why it
worked.
  Much thanks for your advice with that, hopefully I'm on my way to being
able to use iTunes without floundering about like a trout on a line.
  Thanks again,
Che