Richard this is a very nice description of the Focus 14. I agree with
everything you say. I would add one thing, however. I find that because of
the small size of the display when I try to do Braille navigation with the
front buttons depending on the surface the unit is sitting on it tends to
slide around a bit. I would like to have some rubber feet on the bottom of
the unit and/or on the bottom of the case similar to the Braille Note. I
would like to see Executive Products design a nice leather case for the unit
as they have for a lot of other devices as I am not overly fond of the
design of the case that comes with the unit. Overall, though, this is a very
nice unit and does work well with I devices.

Karl

__________

Karl Smith, Access Technology Consultant Axis

4304 South El Camino St.

Taylorsville, Utah 84129

Phone: 866-824-7885

Fax:     866-824-7885