I do not know. I do not like and never use any auto-scrolling features. The few
people I trained did not ask about such a feature, so I did not research it.

My one quibble is that you need to turn the bluetooth on each time you turn on
the display. That said, turning bluetooth on is quite easy.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone