Hey guys I just got my accessible power bank the 20 mA one and it’s charging
right now when it came to me it was 50% charged so it shouldn’t take long I
just don’t know where the manual is I think they said it was online somewhere
now I got a find it. There are three ports and I’m trying to figure out which
one is the smallest it’s on the right near the power button anybody that
already has this and let me know let me know thanks I already figured out what
the other two ports were the one in the middle is the USB-C port and then the
one on the left going away from the power button is the USB port but this one
looks like smaller on the right side it could either be a lightning or a micro
USB port but I’m not sure it’s near the power button I actually like this model
upgrade way better than the VS 150 in the original AppleVis review when
energrid came out. Definitely much improved the button is on the side versus on
top I like it. Very happy with my purchase. Well worth the money. I’m sure the
10 mA one is similar to this model now in the layout of everything as well.

Sent from my iPhone