Energrid ship slow.  They use DHL.    They also don’t ship you your tracking
however   if you email them and give them your order number and ask for the
tracking you will get it.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of CHELA
Robles
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2022 12:55 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Battery pack for the SE 2020

Well, if I don't hear anything from them regarding my order, I'll email
energrid to see what is going on, I'll give it until the 22nd and if they don't
respond, I'll ask for my money back and get it from ATGuys instead. I thought
getting it from the manufacturer would be just as good but we shall see.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 15, 2022, at 9:29 PM, Dennis Long <dennisl1...@gmail.com