Hello,

having seen the app birdclock on the applevis directory, I thought it
was somehow usable with VoiceOver ,but it's actually not. As soon as
you open the app, you can hear birds and water - nothing else. You
can't change any settings at all, nor is it possible to read anything.
It doesn't tell you the time either. And when I wanted to contact the
developers, I found out that the website was written in a language
that can't even be read by jaws. Clicking on a link called "English"
didn't change anything at all. Do you have a recommendation what I
could try to make this work? And if not: What's the exact process of
returning an app? If all this isn't possible, I guess I will write an
appropriate review.

Regards,

Alexandra