Hi. Yes, hold the side button to speak to siri.

Chris Judge

-----Original Message-----
From: dudleym via VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: March 12, 2022 6:31 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: New iPhone without tactile home button.

Hi, I'm looking at getting an iphone13 mini myself but am confused as how to
invoke siri. I think I read somewhere that the power button can be used, but
I'm not sure. can anyone throw any light on this please.

Martin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/622c79aa.1c69fb81.a95be.c08fSMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN%40gmr-mx.google.com.