I filled out the survey from the BTBL which is also taking part in this
endeavour the pilate program in the summer or fall this year I had to fill it
out meaning of the survey before May 31 so I filled it out last night I’m
hoping to be selected to be part of this because I truly need a second braille
display. Right now I don’t have the Necessary funds for buying the Actilino
which I still would like in the future later on, but I'll take what I can
afford, even if it's a chance to take part in the pilate program. I also would
like to know about once the pilot program faces out if one can keep the braille
display as well and steps for that if need be. And if there is a list for users
in this program that would be nice as well. I will check out the manual.

Sent from my iPhone