How do you use your reader's keyboard for your iPhone, please?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Scott Berry
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2022 9:28 AM
To: 'Crayton Benner' via VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: My experience with the NLS Reader

Hello there,

I just got my device last week from Utah since I live in Montana.  The device
is very cool.  I just downloaded the experimental cartridge on to the NLS
player and it was lickety split fast when it copied.  It took maybe 5 seconds
at the most.

--
Scott Berry
Certified Medical Assistant, Healthcare Advocate

https://www.avg.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/288d631c-0cfa-8023-481f-4d4640bbc414%40gmail.com.