Do you think Speech is off? Try a two-finger double tap on your screen. If it
says speech off, of course, repeat, so that it will then say Speech on.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
kheve...@fuse.net
Sent: Thursday, July 7, 2022 1:55 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: trouble accessing screen on iPhone se 2020 using voice over

I can not tell what is on my screen.  Siri says voice over is on.  Speech is on
according to my braille display.  However, when I move left and right or
up/down, nothing is spoken.  I powered off and back on.  No change.  When on
the phone, I could hear info being spoken.  But, as soon as the call ends, I’m
back to nothing.  At most, I was able to hear it say lisen button and settings
heading.  I hope I have given u enough info to help .

Btw, I called apple accessibility.  The rep really could not help.  When I
suggested she transfer me to her supervisor, she said that she was a supervisor
and there was no one above her.

to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/151a01d8922a%24a556a3b0%24f003eb10%24%40fuse.net

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/151a01d8922a%24a556a3b0%24f003eb10%24%40fuse.net?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>