Kevin, I can confirm that they do throttle it back a little bit. But I was
still able to do what I needed to do when we went on our two week long trip.
I'm going to be hopefully possibly going to Florida soon. So I'll definitely
try it again. And see how far it goes. But once you've reached 20 gigs, that's
when they start to throttle it.