From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2022 8:38 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A concern about iPhone 12 and battery

Jim,
Open settings, Battery and double tap battery health.
If your battery is over 80% maximum capacity; Apple says you should be OK. But
from my experience if it shows your maximum capacity is under 85%, you may want
to take it to an Apple store and see about a battery replacement, which should
be under $70.
Make an appointment of course before doing that.

Richard
“What we think or what we know or what we believe is in the end of little
consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do” ~ John Ruskin
My web site: https://www.turner42.com