Fedora Outlier would like to congratulate the winners of our first promotional
giveaway.

The winners are :
@DHSHolly - $30 iTunes Gift Card

@chefelenaw - iOS Book

@RainbowWindsong - iOS Book

@BarbaraLoos - iOS Book

The winners have been contacted via Twitter and they will be receiving their
prize as soon as they contact us with their mailing address.

The winner of the iTunes gift card will receive
 the $30 iTunes gift card as soon as they contact us with their information,
and the winners of the free iOS book will receive their copy as soon as our
team finishes the book and we are able to post it on our website and all of the
other ebook stores that we intend on using for our distribution of the book.
Fear not.  We are all working on this book every day and we are getting very
close to having it finished.  It is our hope that once the blindness community
reads our first book that those of you who need a little help with learning how
to use your iPhones, or for that matter, your other iOS devices, that you will
find this and hopefully any of our future ebooks a very useful tool in getting
you use to your I device.

For those of you that entered in the Twit That Tweets iTunes promotion and
didn't win, you have another chance to win a $30 iTunes gift card
 as well as a free copy of the soon-to-be-released iPhone book that we are
working on.

In the month of November just subscribe to our monthly Delivering Access
newsletter and you will automatically
 be in the drawing.  The winners will be drawn on December 10 and then we will
announce the winners for this promotion in the same way as we are announcing
the winners for the first promotion.

The only rule for the promotion is that you must be a new subscriber, and your
friends and family are welcome to subscribe as well for a chance to win!

Go to:  http://www.fedoraoutlier.com and go down to the Newsletter heading and
enter your email address in the edit field and then enter in your First and
Last Names followed by choosing your preferred format then press the Subscribe
button.

Good luck to all that enter and thank you very much for being a part of all the
excitement here at Fedora Outlier, LLC

Scott E. Rumery
Senior Partner
Fedora Outlier, LLC

http://www.fedoraoutlier.com

Telephone:  888-958-6979 ext. 5801

Twitter: @fedora_outlier
FaceBook: fedoraoutlierllc

In the month of November subscribe to our monthly newsletter and be
automatically entered into a drawing for a $30 iTunes gift card.  New
subscribers only.