Hello all, below is a message from Scott Rumery who works for Fedora Outlier, LLC. If you have any questions about the promotion or about the company, please email him directly. Thanks.

We would like to announce the winners of our Delivering Access Newsletter iTunes Gift card Giveaway for the month of November.

We are very pleased with the results of this promotion and we would like to thank all of those that took the time to come over to our website at: http://www.fedoraoutlier.com to subscribe to the newsletter. Because of this promotion I am very proud to say that our newsletter subscribers are now at 110. I know that for some this may not seem like much, but when you consider that before the promotion we were at under 50 subscribers, we think that this is a great jump in our followers. Again, thank you all very much and stayed tuned to Fedora Outlier for future promotions and for anything relating to Apple accessibility.

The winners for the November promotion are:

Otty Gabby - $30 iTunes Gift Card
Paul Mitchell - iOS Book
Ray Bomber - iOS Book
Laurie Austin - iOS Book