They offer this for free, hoping that you will like the free version so much that you will purchase the Pro or the Plug, which is what most companies or even apps do. They offer you a free trial or a free or light version, in hopes that you will go a step further and purchase their app or product.

-----Original Message----- From: Rob Harris
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 5:03 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: tonido: how safe is it

I kept asking this question.  In theory, they have enough to do it  as a
company, but why would they?....   and we don't know their fuller or hidden
agenda, if indeed they have one. It is the not knowing that makes it all so
uncertain.  Statement of the obvious I suppose.

R!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Fanus" <buys.fa...@gmail.com>