I had to make sure monitor was turned on, so I could hear myself and
my guitar through my headset.  My headset had a mike on the cord, so
the dolby on was using that mike.  I really need to get my guitar out
and tune it up and make some test recordings.  Glad you liked my song.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson