Notwithstanding The brightness issue, I find as you probably also do that when
Bluetooth  is on, it zaps the battery like nobody's business. I wish there was
a way to see Second The condition of Bluetooth on the status bar. All the best,

Chaim Biberfeld, LCSW-R
Private Practice
917-902-3349

thegototherapist.com