From: "Amy Billman" <amy0...@gmail.com
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 14:49:05 -0700
Subject: RE: Speaker with Go Payment

I personally prefer to use the card reader. I'm not that trusting
of other's
ability to either remember their card info correctly or to read
the number
properly.
Plus, because for me in most cases I'm using it in packed
convention exhibit
halls, it's a must to use headphones.
The card reader works well in that at least we can use it with
voiceover
unlike the Square one.

Amy Billman
SpeedDots: your leader for cell phone accessories, and the makers
of the
tactile screen protector
http://www.SpeedDots.com
Follow us on Twitter: