Here are the numbers. The iPhone 13 Pro has 75 hours of audio playback
on a full battery.  The 14 pro has the same 75 hours of battery life.
The iPhone 14 Pro Max has the same 95 hours of audio playback as the
13 Pro Max.  tests and evaluations by technology publications have
found that Apple’s claims are largely accurate.  The best practical
approach I have found for blind iPhone users wanting more battery life
is to buy a Slim 2 5,000 mA battery bank by PowerAdd.  The battery can
charge a regular iPhone 1.5 or 2 times before being drained. It is the
size of two lighters taped together or a lipstick tube.  This fits in
a pocket and costs less than $20.

If you want an iPhone 14 Pro, then just buy an iPhone 14 Pro. However,
there’s not a battery life justification for such a purchase.

Kelly