Hi,

    I find the colour inversion feature in settings very useful. However, it is
a pain in the neck when it comes to anything that uses the camera or shows
pictures. I feel sure it would be posssible to tweak this so that images are
exempt from the inversion, but, if not, it would be so much less hastle if the
colour inversion setting could be a toggle in the rotor. No-one has managed
this, have they?

    Tia, Sandy.