Hi

I'm lookin for good gps application. I have tested so far Navigon, Tomtom, Blindsquare, Aroundme, Sendero lookaround, IOS 6 maps, Ariadne, MyWay Classic and few aplications made only for finnish market.
I have found Blindsquare best so far.

Especially i would be interested about accessible application that will use OpenStreetMap data or application that will allow user to import POI data in some format.

Another nice feature would be justo to point phone to certain direction and it will tell details on that direction: crossings, addresses or POIs according user preferences.

Any tips welcome.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672