It is hard to move something like that, but I'd try to get it moved to Page 1,
if it happened to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Margaret Thomas
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2022 11:15 AM
To: V iPhone list <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Getting Weather Widget Back On iPhone Home Screen

I did some more web searches and one from Hadley that the "transcript"
was just a sample, but it gave me a hint that I tried with "VoiceOver Quiz and
Answers: Rita's iDevice Advice for  December 27, 2021" that I mentioned.  I
have partial success.  I once again have a weather widget, but, unfortunately,
it's on page 2 of the home screen and not on page 1 where it's more convenient.
 I was wondering if I can manage to get it on page 1 if I can remove the one on
page2 or should I remove the one on page 2 and try again to get it on page 1?

Many thanks,

Margaret

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/94b0b8b2-f187-eb00-4d6b-f94200d79cf3%40fastmail.com.