Hello,

I've search the archives for solutions and I've spoken with Go Payment's tech support who told me that they are aware of the problem and are working on it (the problem being that VO doesn't work with the card reader).

Has anyone here actually used a BT earpiece with this? I saw that a particular order of plugging in and turning on "stuff" was suggested. I tried that and it didn't work for me.

I bought an ear phone jack splitter which I saw was recommended but apparently the app is smart enough to see that there is and ear phone plugged in so that the card reader can't connect.

I have a show on Saturday. I'm being persistent (a nuisance) because I remember some folks on this list who are using Go Payment.