where should I  go to find my active subscription that could show Envision that
I have a valid subscription?
where should I go to get the screen shot of my login id, please?
Thanks/!

On Nov 4, 2022, at 5:32 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:

You take a screenshot by pressing the side button and volume  up button at the
same time.
When you do you hear a camera like sound and then at the bottom left of the
screen is a thumbnail image of the screenshot, but you can simply press the
buttons and after a short delay Voiceover will say "Screenshot, button", once
you hear this double tap anywhere.
After you doble tap most likely Voiceover will say "Done", this is the top left
button on the screen, if you flick right you get the following in this order:
Undo, dimmed (this let's you undo any changes you may make to the screenshot
like cropping it and so on, most likely not something you would or could do)
Redo, dimmed (same sort of thing, I wouldn't worry about it)
Markup
Share (this is the one you most likely would want, once you tap it your regular
share sheet opens and you can email it to yourself or somebody else, text it,
save it and all that)
Now you get stuff which I don't know what exactly it is for, I assume it is
where you may drag to crop the image:
Top left corner handle, flick right and you hear "Screenshot 1 of 1, flick
again and you get top edge hHandle, then top right corner handle, left edge
handle, right edge handle, bottom left corner handle, bottom right corner
handle, bottom edge handle.
Lastly you get Crop and Scale or Select Text and the last item is Detect Text
which you actually could use and which would recognize any text in the
screenshot.

If you don't do anything after taking the screenshot, e.g. if you don't double
tap when Voiceover says "Screenshot, button" then it goes away after a few
seconds, but your screenshot will automatically be saved to your camera roll
and if you open Photos you can find a "screenshot" category under "Media Types"
and you can find your screenshot there and you can of course share it from
there just like any picture.