From: 'Gary Robinson' via VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2022 9:58 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Apple TV without a physical screen?

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the Apple TV will work if it is plugged directly into a
soundbar such as one of the Sonos devices rather than into a  tv and thence to
a soundbar?

I am trying to create a TV sound receiver for a small bedroom and don't want a
full sized TV screen as I can't see it anyway.

I am suspicious that the Apple TV box will complain because it can't see a
display device..

Thanks

Gary

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/a1d59306-516b-c23f-873b-5b09aaf33e42%40talktalk.net.