From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
crcarlson2...@gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2022 3:07 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Is Apple TV the best device to control YouTube TV?

Is Apple TV  the best device to control YouTube TV. Can voice be used to easily
change channels on the live TV tab. Should I consider another device? Any other
points that I should consider in the midst of cancelling my cable  service and
moving to the YouTube alternative?

Thanks

to mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/005f01d910d9%24f2fb8da0%24d8f2a8e0%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer.