You need to reset up the notifications after you reinstall then it will work.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Kathy
Blackburn
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 7:49 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: I no longer receive notifications from Weather Gods app

Per the developer, I uninstalled the app yet again, powered off the phone,
re-started, and re-downloaded Weather Gods. Nothing changed. Since
notifications on other apps work, the reset you are describing seems a bit
drastic to me. I have uninstalled Weather Gods and canceled my subscription. If
I'm ever forced to get a new phone, perhaps I'll re-visit Weather Gods, if it's
still available.

Kathy Blackburn
kblac...@austin.rr.comOn Dec 20, 2022 4:01 PM, Vicky Collins

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/63a25809.170a0220.f0f9c.d9ccSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING%40gmr-mx.google.com.