I have three questions about the new VIP folder that is now on my Iphone 4
which I have updated to the last upgrade.
The first question I have is how do you add a person or email address into
the VIP folder when you first open it? I can't remember how I did it because
it has been a while since I've done it and a friend of mine asked me how to
do it.
The second question I've got is how do I add more people or email addresses
to the VIP folder once I've already have people in there for a while? I
can't find any button to add people.
The third question I've got is how do I delete an email address or person
out of my VIP folder to stop the email from going into this folder and
inbox?

Margaret