I pay for both apple music and youtube music.  I have a large liked
playlist that I've created with just over 2000 songs on it which is
quite small as some playlists go.  I have apple music in case youtube
music doesn't have a song I need.  I listen to a lot of bluegrass
which some streaming services don't have the songs I want, so that's
why I need multiple services.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson