Hi, Is there a good program that can store personal recipes and make them
available both on the desktop computer and the iphone. It doesn't matter to me
if I have to go online to get the recipes with the computer as long as they can
be accessed but they also have to be accessible on the iphone, preferably
without having to go online. Any help appreciated. RF