From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Tai
Tomasi
Sent: Monday, April 3, 2023 9:11 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple Music Classical

Are you able to start music from the app and then use airplay to play it
throughout your residence? I know that’s not the best workaround and you should
be able to ask Sonos directly to play from the app.
Tai Tomasi, J.D., M.P.A.
Email: tai.toma...@gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and any grammatical errors.

On Apr 3, 2023, at 8:07 AM, 'Mervin Keck III' via VIPhone