I'm glad that I won't have to pay for voice dream reader.  However,
even if I did have to pay for the app, $59 per year is still a good
price.  It is one of my most used apps on my iPhone.  I just added a
ton of audio books to voice dream reader using iTunes.  I love being
able to use a USBC to lightning cable.  The copy sppeeds that my
zipped audio books copy over to my iPhone 13 pro max is incredibly
fast.  It is great.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson