Hi everyone.
I just wanted to put my two cents in here.
My mom has used a bread maker to make delicious bread for at least 20 years.
She uses it to mix up and need the bread dough.  She then removes the dough
from the bread maker puts it in bread pans and lets it rise that way. Then she
bakes it in the oven.   She has used it to make all kinds of bread white bread
Italian bread wheat bread rye bread banana bread all kinds and they all were
delicious