Hi all.
It's a pretty serious bug when you don't have the luxury of audio
books or listening with speech.
That said, Davy, I encourage you to try reading a book on Android, any
version of the OS, and tell me why Apple's feature which worked pretty
well is somehow less sue worthy than Android. What about Samsung?
Their phones don't appear to be working with the new itteration of
TalkBack's braille support. Their watches have 0 braille support.
Also, why depend on America to do that? You have an EU counterpart,
right? Or am I misunderstanding the purposes behind the European Blind
Union? Here's an ignerant American making suggestions....

Scott