From: Kimberly Gardner
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2023 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: smart locks

Hi Mike,

Schlage is the brand we like but I don't remember the model. Just be
sure that the one you are looking at has a keypad not a touch screen.
They make both types. We dealt with a company called Dorr Locks
Direct. You might get the lock slightly cheaper from amazon, but this
company has excellent customer service. I called at one point and the
person seemed to really know what they were talking about and was very
helpful in getting me the right lock for my situation.

I hope this helps.

Kim

--
Kimberly