One thing I wish they would   do: Now, when I block a number, it blocks both
calls and texts. There is a certain number that both calls and texts to let me
know about my next day's transportation. I only want a text, not both. They
don't seem willing to fix it, I know it can be done. So, I wish Apple would
give me the option to block calls, texts, or both.

Arnold Schmidt

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone S E 3