Thanks for these great instructions. I have had an iPhone since 2012 and have
literally never seen these options. But now that I know they are there I'm sure
i'll work it out.

Thanks again.

Sent from Kimber's Red iPhone
” those who seek to band books are wrong, no matter how dangerous books can
be.“ Viet Thanh Nguyen