Hi,
I am wondering how to address a query to Siri if I for example, created a
contact called Pizza , and under that I customized the labels so that I had
Dominos as one number, Pizza Hut as another and so on.
If we follow the example of saying things like "call Fred on his mobile"
would saying "Call pizza at Pizza Hut" work?
I'll get around to answering my own question eventually when I get time here
but thought someone may have already done something similar to this.
This would be handy with a half dozen cab companies as well.

Jon

-----
Have you ever had a technical issue with JFW that went unanswered? Or is
your pet peave that one bug from years ago which has just never been
squashed?
Sign the Jaws "bugfix" petition at:

 http://hkc.im/Vu