From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of John J.
Fioravanti, Jr.
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2023 7:26 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Question about calls, when you can't get access to the keypad

Most of the time, when I make a call and am asked to push a number for an
extension, the iPhone works fine; however, in a few instances, the caller
requests me to push a number and I can't get to the keypad, it's not showing.
If I go to the phone and get to the keypad and press a number, still nothing
happens to complete the request  the caller is making?

Any help would be appreciated.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/039801d99ba7%2480bfd6c0%24823f8440%24%40gmail.com.