From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Matthew Campbell
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 8:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: *Do! Not!* hard reset your iPhone. VoiceOver dies.

Hello all.
I had to hard reset my iPhone 4 this evening.
When the phone booted up, VoiceOver did not come back, triple click home no
longer worked, and when I finally got VoiceOver back thanks to iTunes all my
VoiceOver settings were back to factory defaults.
This is just a warning to not hard reset your iPhone unless you absolutely
must.
I just sent a message off to Apple accessibility, and am waiting to hear
back. I'm hoping that it's something that can be fixed easily.
Hope this helps someone.
Matthew Campbell.